Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
1. Provides direct clinical services to the inmates of the Substance Abuse Treatment program as a “primary counselor”
2. As “primary counselor” completes in a timely manner:
a. Initial assessment
b. Group and Individual counseling
c. Discharge summaries
3. Conducts psycho-educational modules for program participants.
4. Evaluates inmates referred for substance abuse treatment services to determine the appropriate level of treatment and agency to provide required services.
1. State Certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor. - Must Have.
2. Experience in providing services within a correctional setting is preferred.
3. Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
Benefits for you: Opportunities for growth and advancement, Paid time off, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Tuition assistance, 401(K) with company match, free online Continuing Education program, and Comprehensive onboarding.
Background check, security clearance, and drug screening required.
Location/Region: Whites Creek, TN